Sunday 6 April 2008

It All Begins (Again)

And so Series 4 of Doctor Who has begun and it seemed like a good time to start a new Doctor Who blog. Some people might say that there's already plenty of them but well there's always room for one more isn't there?

Basically all I want to do with this blog is just give my views on all things Doctor Who. And I want to be a broad as possible so I'll be talking about the new series, the old series, the books, the CDs...basically whatever takes my fancy. Oh and I'll probably talk about Torchwood and the Sarah Jane Adventures too from time to time.

One thing I will say though and that is that I don't do spoilers. If you've got a hot scoop from someone who knows someone whose uncle's cousin's daughter's boyfriend works on Doctor Who then I don't want to know. I like to be surprised by my TV wherever possible so I do my best to avoid spoilers, not that I always can. So if anyone wants to post a comment please bear that in mind, thanks.

Having said that, when I write about a TV episode or a book or a CD I'm going to be assuming that the reader has also watched/read/listened to said story. So, just to warn you, if you don't want to be spoiled yourselves then you may want to read certain parts of this blog with caution.

It's been quite a Who-ey weekend what with the end of Torchwood Series 2 and the start of Series 4 of Doctor Who (series 4 already? hard to imagine) but I think I'll leave off writing my thoughts on those till next time.

Mark C

No comments: